Terms & conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://globalwelsh.com/ (our site), our portal GlobalWelsh Connect (our portal) and our mobile application GlobalWelsh Connect (our app) (together, our Services).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our site you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our site or portal.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site or portal.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- How you may use material on our site or portal.
- Do not rely on information on our site or portal.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- User-generated content is not approved by us.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Rules about uploading content to our site.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our site or portal.
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
Our services are operated by GlobalWelsh CIC ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10056378 and have our registered office at Lanyon House, Mission Court, Newport, NP20 2DW.
We are a community interest company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Services you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Services. When using our Services, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our Services
We may update and change our site or portal from time to time to reflect changes to our campaign, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
Our site is made available free of charge as are certain features on our portal and our app.
We do not guarantee that our Services or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
How you may use material on our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Services.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Services must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on our Services
The content on our Services are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Services are accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of our Services, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Services do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Services, or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Services; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Services.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
- Please note that we only provide our Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Rules about uploading content to our Services
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Services or to make contact with other users of our Services, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload..
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Services if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our Services, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display that user-generated content in connection with the services provided by GlobalWelsh and to promote our Services across different media.
- If you do not wish to grant such rights to GlobalWelsh it is suggested that you do not upload or post content to our Services
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which our Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to Services. You must not attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Services
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Services must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Services other than the home page to our site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Services other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade mark is registered
“GlobalWelsh” is a UK registered trademark of GlobalWelsh CIC. You are not permitted to use the trade mark without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted as described under How you may use material on our site or portal..