GlobalWelsh launches GlobalWelsh for Business
GlobalWelsh has launched GlobalWelsh for Business, a new membership programme for businesses in Wales and diaspora-led businesses around the world. Business membership provides access to the GlobalWelsh networking platform GlobalWelsh Connect. Brand new features and benefits designed to facilitate international networking, trade, export, talent acquisition and collaboration between businesses and business leaders around the world. Membership also includes access to the brand new global Business Directory, Careers area and dedicated Members Hub.
The new tiered membership programme is now available to businesses of all sizes located in Wales and businesses led by those with an affinity for Wales around the world. Each package includes a certain number of users which the business can allocate to employees of their choosing. The packages are:
- Small - priced at £295 per year. For small or early stage businesses with less than 10 employees. 1 user.
- Medium - priced at £995 per year. For established or scaling businesses with between 10 and 49 employees. 3 users.
- Enterprise - priced at £1,495 per year. For larger businesses with more than 50 employees. 5 users.
- All packages offer the option to add additional users.
Key benefits to businesses are:
- The Global Business Directory where Business Members, based in Wales or led by members of the Welsh diaspora, can create a dedicated showcase page for their business. The Directory will be visible to all GlobalWelsh members globally. Businesses can effectively target others wanting to source or procure goods and services with Welsh provenance.
- The Careers module enables Business Members to showcase job, internship, short-term contract or work experience opportunities to GlobalWelsh members and attract ambitious talent locally or globally.
- A brand-new Members Hub has also been created as an exclusive networking space for Business Members to connect, collaborate, share knowledge and ideas.
- Business-focused networking and GlobalWelsh Academy masterclasses with world-class thought leaders and partners will be available exclusively to Business Members.
- Business leaders and their employees will also have access to other GlobalWelsh Connect features and programmes, including the global mentoring programme, MyMentor and City Hubs in Tokyo, Beijing, London, Dublin and Middle East (launching soon). GlobalWelsh Invest, which connects businesses with angel investors within the diaspora, will now be available exclusively to Business Members.
Walter May, founder and CEO of GlobalWelsh, said, “From day one we’ve been passionate about supporting Welsh entrepreneurs and business leaders. These are the people out in the world taking risks, leading innovation, creating jobs and moving the economy forward. It was important for us to ensure that business membership was inclusive and accessible to companies of different sizes. So we have carefully created a tiered membership model.
‘Our amazing diaspora is a huge source of wisdom, knowledge and market intelligence, and tapping into this can be transformative. We’re delighted to now offer businesses access to the power of diaspora engagement and the unique connections, experiences and opportunities that come with it. We look forward to working with our forthcoming business members and partner organisations to evolve and grow our offer as we move forward into the future together.”
The new membership programme was developed following consultation with our community earlier this year in collaboration with CX Leaders, led by customer experience consultant and GlobalWelsh Pioneer Gareth Jones, and through engagement with a small focus group of ambitious businesses within the GlobalWelsh community including Vortex IOT, Sport Industry Group, and Four Cymru.
Adrian Sutton, CEO of Vortex IOT, based in Swansea, said:
“From a personal point of view I’ve benefited hugely from my GlobalWelsh membership over the last few years and I welcome the new membership offering for businesses and the opportunity to connect and collaborate with new people and businesses within the community.
‘I am passionate about the power of community and us Welsh supporting each other. I am particularly excited about the global Business Directory where, not only can I showcase my business, but I can use the platform to source goods and services from other businesses which is what it’s all about. The Business Hub offers a unique opportunity to network with other Welsh businesses leaders in Wales and around the world. I anticipate some real magic happening there.”