Calling all event managers
- Closes: NA
- Location: Wales
- Status: completed
GlobalWelsh is seeking the services of an experienced event planner to assist us with our first GlobalWelsh ‘Cwtch’ event on November 9th this year.
We’re seeking support with logistics and planning to help ensure our patrons and members experience a memorable and unique event celebrating Wales and Welsh talent the day before Wales face Australia in the Autumn Internationals.
Expected deliverables include:
- An event plan/schedule
- Logistics for guests and participants
- Approaching and booking speakers and special guests
- Guest list
- Working with partners, patrons, and sponsors leading up to the event
- AV and Tech support
- Weekly/bi-weekly calls with key GlobalWelsh contacts to update on actions
- Availability on Nov 9th to check in guests and oversee the execution of the event
We are keen to work with individuals/freelancers who can bring a creative flair to the table and will be available to work with us on a detailed plan for the event, alongside our board and community manager.
No agencies please.
Interested in applying for the opportunity?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile / website and a covering email outlining your estimated costs / daily rate.
Become part of a growing online network of Welsh people working together for the good of Wales by supporting others, exploring business opportunities and sharing knowledge.Join GlobalWelsh
Think you can help? Fill in your details and someone from our team will be in touch.
Featured CalloutsView All
First Welshman to run 'World's Toughest Foot Race' is seeking brand sponsorshipView This
- Closes On: 01 May 2019
- Location: Badwater Basin, Death Valley, California, USA
- Status: open
Love comms and social media? Join the GlobalWelsh team...View This
- Closes On: 31 Mar 2019
- Location: Home-based in Wales (with occasional travel)
- Status: open